Sunday, June 29, 2008

She's back in the building!

I'm back... Did you miss me? We had great time on our griswald family road trip! Chase did amazing, he is such a good boy, I am blessed! I have so much to catch up on and tons of pictures to sort through. I still have posts to do from shoots I did before I left then i'll share some vaca pic's.


I'll leave you with this little gem from our first stop in Portland...


Yeah Baby! You gotta love Oregon!

See that bruise on his left check? Ouch ... poor guy must have fell off that big ol' bike a time or two ;)

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back Amanda! WOW...no words! That pic, way to capture the moment lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. this picture is KILLING ME!

    Welcome back....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes..that picture will be forever etched in my brain..thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh shoot Sharon you don't like it? I better warn jeramy he was considering being that dude for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!