Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

Falling in love is amazing but even more amazing is being able to fall in love with the same person over and over again. As horribly cliche' as it sounds relationships have many seasons. This is especially true the longer your with that special someone! Some seasons are fruitful and full of slendor and others are dry feel baren and sometimes hopeless.

After ten years together Chris and I have been through many harvests and many droughts yet we always come out together, sometimes barely ;) but never the less intact!

This last year has been the best of all our years together and hopefully we will continue on the path of growth, support and love. It's hard not to love a man that does things like this...

A single rose left in my car as a surprise in the morning on my way to work. Great way to start the day!

Or my other favorite... xtra hot non fat vanilla latte waiting on my nightstand when I wake up!

But even better than those awesome surprises is everday hearing i'm beautiful and the constant reminders of how much he loves me!
A special thank you to my "Nie Nie", Happy Valentines Day to you my friend my love! You are a wonderful dad, a hard worker and a faithful companion. I love you!


1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!