Friday, February 29, 2008

What does your password say about you?

Today at work I had the lovely job of creating a database compiled of the information from companies that have made internet purchases on our site. To do this I had to log into the backside of our website and check out the account information. After about 10 minutes of copy and paste suckness I started to notice people's passwords. Let me tell you this was the only good part of my 4 hour grueling task. You would not believe what some people use as their passwords. A lot are simple number combinations, their name plus a number, a child or spouses name, a birthday. However it's the others that are pretty amusing.

Here are some of my favorites:

11223344
Popcorn
Password (that's genius!)
Beavis
Crabmaster
Loafers (huh??? that's weird)
MillerLite
CaptSushi
Craptastic (best password ever!!!)

Lesson learned you can find something amusing even in the most daunting of tasks!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments!