Saturday, February 16, 2008

L-O-V-E Contest

I have been super busy getting ready for Chase's 3rd birthday party tomorrow! I finally got a second to sit down and thought I would do a quick post. I had a great Valentines day with my two guys, I will post more on that later. Right now I want to focus on Me Ra's new photo contest L-O-V-E and encourage everyone to not only check out this months contest but Me Ra's blog in general is awesome. I was the winner of the first contest and won a great prize. I havent entered any of the other contests but I really enjoy voting on them, and love to see people win such great prizes. So go over to Me Ra's and vote on the next winner! They will win Adobe Lightroom, super cool software which i'm still trying to learn how to use ;)
Okay back to party preperations!


Here's my winning photo of Chase and Calmerin at Bob's Cornfeild and me with my prizes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!