Tuesday, July 29, 2008

One thing down, 523 things left to do!


Okay so maybe it's not really 523 things but man it seems like it! I am tired of being so busy lately, I have so much to do and a lot of cool things to share with you guys but I'm fighting to find time to do it all. Hopefully by this weekend I'll be all caught up. The one thing I did complete though is my Business Launch Party invites, Hooray!

My friend Cathy and I decided to do a joint party/open house since we have both been building our business's for the past year. I can not tell you how great it is to have someone to be on this journey with! It will be so exciting to have this launch together, be there to encourage each other further, bounce idea's back and forth and then eventually see us both with successful ventures.

I've spent the last 4 hours designing these babies and just sent them to the printer's. They are 5 X 7 double sided linen postcards once they get here and we spruce up the envelopes I'll take a picture and show you.

For now here is the...

Front


Back





How do you think they turned out?

It's kind of hard to read the words online but in print they will be nice. I'm pleased with them. I still have a lot of other marketing pieces to do, the list is never ending!

I have lot's of pictures to post in the next week including a really great family shoot so check back in ;)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful invites!

    I'm so excited for you guys! I know your party as well as your business' will be a success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Thank you for taking on this project :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! Are you ready for this?!! I'm feeling the start of something big! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. so nice! i love them! boy, we really want to make it up to seattle. it's been way to long.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!