Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Return of Saturn

In one of my birthday cards my fabulous friend Brynn wrote that I should have a wonderful year because Saturn has returned. At first I laughed because that is sooo brynn to know something like that but then I got to thinking. I've heard 28 is a pretty good age so maybe there is something to this Saturn thing? After a short Google search I came across this page Be My Astrologer and found this little ditty of information...

"Saturn Return is a word astrologers use to describe the coming of age or initiation into adulthood which takes place between 28 and 30 years old. At this time the planet Saturn has circled your chart and returns to the place where it was at the time of your birth. Invariably, this marks one of the most important times in your life, a time of endings and beginnings, a time to discover your authentic self and correct your course in life if it seems you're heading in the wrong direction. "

"The Saturn Return, which lasts about two years, is a time for introspection and self-evaluation. It is a time of taking responsibility and often a time for making serious choices. Saturn Return asks us to forsake so-so directions and have the courage to find the one that is most like us, the one we were intended for when we were born. It is a time to consider your unique individual needs, the contribution you want to make to the world, the resources that are important to you, inner and outer, and who will go with you on your journey."

Pretty Cool huh? And here I thought I was just getting wiser and maturing well, I guess I can thank Saturn! I gotta go now I have ALOT of self-evaluation to attend too.

Oh Saturn also returns between ages 58-60 so if I don't take advantage of the cycle this time around don't fret in 30 years I'll get another chance ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!