Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm leaving on a jet plane...


On my way to the airport off to sip wine, take pictures and RELAX! I have a massage booked at 2:00 in the "Plaza". Doesn't using the "Plaza"make everything sound so grand? "I'm having lunch at the plaza" hahah when I went to NY I was so jazzed to have lunch at the plaza just so I could say that. Unfortunately it was being remodeled into luxury apartment's so I wasn't able to join the cool club of people that lunch at the plaza. Anyhow I gotta get running plane leaves in an hour and a half... I'll make a toast for you my friend's that won't we sitting in gorgeous weather sampling Cabernet Sauvignon ;) See you on the flip side!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good time.... I can not wait to hear about all you learned! Lets see those photos you took!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!